Follow the links below for more information on a variety of psychological topics.
- American Association of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Anxiety Disorders of America
- Here’s a useful guide explaining the link between addiction and anxiety.
- Attention Deficit Disorder Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- The following are places to start if you suspect that your child or loved one may be on the autism spectrum.
§ Judevine Center for Autism § Easterseals Midwest
- Autism Society of America
- Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (CHADD)
- Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance (DBSA)
- Learning Disabilities Association of America
- Medication Information
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill
- National Autism Association
- National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression
- National Center for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Institute for Mental Health
- National Mental Health Association
- Obsessive-Compulsive Foundation, Inc.
**NOTICE: Do NOT contact webmaster or Intentional Alternatives about adding ANY links to our site.**
~Living each day with intention can energize and fulfill us and enhance the lives of those around us.~
~You can determine if the life you are living today is the life you want or if it’s one based on old ways of thinking and feeling. ~
~Making peace with your past and living in the present frees you to create the future you desire for yourself. ~